KEREN LEVY’S APPROACH
Keren Levy has been practicing homeopathic medicine at Miami Beach Pediatrics for more than 10 years and feels grateful everyday for the positive impact she’s helped make on thousands of patients’ lives.
Keren studied homeopathy for four years at Medicine College in Tel Aviv, Israel and continued her graduate studies at QVIUS International University. During the course of her education, Keren studied under some of the most notable figures in the field, including Dr. Rajan Sankaran, Dr. Chaim Rosenthal, and Jeremy Sherr, whose mentorships influenced her multi-faceted and integrative approach to treatment.
Keren’s guiding philosophy about homeopathy is that successful treatment requires a partnership between the homeopathic practitioner and the patient. In intake sessions she encourages openness and candor from her patients, in an environment she works hard to maintain warm and judgment-free. During treatment, Keren offers follow-up visits designed to fine-tune dosing, adjust plans if new symptoms arise, and closely monitor the progression of the patient’s treatment.
- Initial consultation: $250
- Follow-up visits: $160
- Acute/sick consults: $95
- Credit Card will be required to be given at time of making the appointment.
- 24 hours notice for cancellations is expected,Appointments missed without notice will be billed at usual rate.
- Payment is due in full at the time of the visit.
- Homeoapathic Consultation is not covered by insurance. You may request a receipt at the end of your visit in order to submit for insurance reimbursement.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these procedures, please call before your appointment or ask to speak with an office manager.