KEREN LEVY’S APPROACH
Keren Levy has been practicing homeopathic medicine at Miami Beach Pediatrics for more than 10 years and feels grateful everyday for the positive impact she’s helped make on thousands of patients’ lives.
Keren studied homeopathy for four years at Medicine College in Tel Aviv, Israel and continued her graduate studies at QVIUS International University. During the course of her education, Keren studied under some of the most notable figures in the field, including Dr. Rajan Sankaran, Dr. Chaim Rosenthal, and Jeremy Sherr, whose mentorships influenced her multi-faceted and integrative approach to treatment.
Keren’s guiding philosophy about homeopathy is that successful treatment requires a partnership between the homeopathic practitioner and the patient. In intake sessions she encourages openness and candor from her patients, in an environment she works hard to maintain warm and judgment-free. During treatment, Keren offers follow-up visits designed to fine-tune dosing, adjust plans if new symptoms arise, and closely monitor the progression of the patient’s treatment.
Keren also offers one-on-one coaching — a program she developed called “re-patterning” — designed to help you break out of damaging thought and behavioral patterns, form new ones, and ensure your homeopathic treatment is amplified and boosted with positive lifestyle changes. When Keren noticed many of her patients slipping back into their old ways of thinking — the same ones that made them sick in the first place — she knew she needed to expand the scope of her approach. She developed re-patterning to help patients understand how old habits and patterns, often informed by trauma or past experiences, can bring chaos to one’s life and eventually lead to disease.
Keren’s re-patterning program helps clients identify the source of their old behaviors so they can work toward developing positive and productive new ones. The body’s diseases often bear direct relation to unresolved or bottled up emotions — and when these emotions go unresolved, the body becomes vulnerable to disease. Because society often discourages us from open expressions of anger, fear, sadness, and even joy, the body spends tremendous energy suppressing those emotions and not enough energy to sustain your health. That’s why Keren designed the re-patterning program to help clients identify emotional bottlenecks, release them appropriately, and develop behaviors and strategies to set them for long-term balance and success. While a smart remedy can create a dramatic improvement in a patient’s health, deliberate lifestyle changes are critically important in maintaining this improvement. That’s why Keren believes so strongly in coupling homeopathic medicine with strategic re-patterning consultations.
Re-patterning is often helpful in the following scenarios:
- To help with emotional challenges that have not responded to psychotherapy or other interventions
- To develop positive and productive communication with family and colleagues
- To set and maintain healthy emotional boundaries with family and significant others
- To learn how to identify, access, and appropriately express emotions in the body
- To target specific phobias and fear-related anxieties that plague day-to-day living
- To amplify the effects of homeopathic remedy
- To replace emotional eating with healthy, mindful habits
- Initial consultation: $250
- Follow-up visits: $160
- Re-patterning sessions: $160
- Acute/sick consults: $95
- Credit Card will be required to be given at time of making the appointment.
- 24 hours notice for cancellations is expected,Appointments missed without notice will be billed at usual rate.
- Payment is due in full at the time of the visit.
- Homeoapathic Consultation is not covered by insurance. You may request a receipt at the end of your visit in order to submit for insurance reimbursement.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these procedures, please call before your appointment or ask to speak with an office manager.