Galit S. Zarco, MS RD LDN is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and obtained a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology and a Master’s in Dietetics and Nutrition. Galit was born in Cali, Colombia and was raised in Miami. She speaks fluent Spanish. She is the owner and lead dietitian of Eat Live Nutrition, a holistic nutrition and wellness practice in Miami Beach.
Apart from her practice, she works closely with schools, providing their children with nutrition care, monitoring their wellness, improving their nutrition knowledge through interactive lessons, and improving their food quality by creating balanced healthy meals for the schools. She also frequently collaborates with local fitness studios and other health professionals in the area to assist their clients with weight-loss and wellness services.
Galit’s holistic nutrition expertise, passion and experience in pediatrics is a perfect complement to our practice. Her well-rounded nutrition background will provide you with the proper guidance to a healthier you. One of her passions is cooking with different healthy foods and exploring new flavors. She loves to share her flavorful ideas with her clients to keep them excited about eating clean. Who said eating healthy had to be boring? Believe us, she will inspire you.
We encourage you to take advantage of this beneficial service. Call our office today to schedule your first appointment, 305-672-7337.
*Services are available to all family members
- Failure to Thrive (FTT)
- Weight loss
- Boost immune system
- Dietary evaluation
- Digestive problems: IBS, Colic, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease
- Acid reflux:
- For infants: frequent spit ups, projectile vomiting, colic
- For children, teens, and adults: general acid reflux symptoms
- Food allergies and sensitivities (learn the right healthy alternatives)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Baby Eczema)
- Introducing solids from infant to toddler. Healthy meals and snack ideas discussed
- Transitioning from formula or breastmilk —> to whole milk at 1 years old
- How to introduce whole milk when food intolerances are present
- How to make sure Calcium is optimal in the diet when diary isn’t an option
- Improve eating habits of children
- Cooking with children
- Boost breastmilk production and avoid mastitis
- Nutrition while breastfeeding (the do’s and dont’s)
PRENATAL + POSTNATAL NUTRITION
- Diet, supplements and physical activity
- Gestational diabetes
1-Hour Personalized Tour
Walk through your supermarket with an expert isle by isle covering the most important topics. Essential handout provided during tour to follow along. Bring a guest for FREE!
- Find out which ingredients are important to avoid
- Learn how to prevent falling for misleading labels
- Explore healthy brands available at your store
- Understand how to read nutrition labels
- Discuss what foods to purchase organic vs. conventional. Don’t waste your money if you don’t have to!
If you are unsure or inexperienced on how to prepare healthy meals and snacks, allow Galit to show you the best and easiest recipes that will satisfy you and your family’s palate! She uses meals that will keep you feeling energized and clean.
- We can teach you how to make the most nutritional and healthiest meals
- Get help with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- How to make Snacks, Smoothies, Appetizers, and/or Desserts
- 2-hours private nutrition-focused cooking class
- Hands on and fun!
To learn more about Galit Zarco and her practice, you may visit www.eatlivenutriton.com and stay up to date with the latest nutrition tips on her Instagram page @eatlivenutrition.
For prices and availability, please call our office 305-672-7337.