*Services are available to all family members
- Failure to Thrive (FTT)
- Weight loss
- Boost immune system
- Dietary evaluation
- Digestive problems: IBS, Colic, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease
- Acid reflux:
- For infants: frequent spit ups, projectile vomiting, colic
- For children, teens, and adults: general acid reflux symptoms
- Food allergies and sensitivities (learn the right healthy alternatives)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Baby Eczema)
- Introducing solids from infant to toddler. Healthy meals and snack ideas discussed
- Transitioning from formula or breastmilk —> to whole milk at 1 years old
- How to introduce whole milk when food intolerances are present
- How to make sure Calcium is optimal in the diet when diary isn’t an option
- Improve eating habits of children
- Cooking with children
- Boost breastmilk production and avoid mastitis
- Nutrition while breastfeeding (the do’s and dont’s)
PRENATAL + POSTNATAL NUTRITION
- Diet, supplements and physical activity
- Gestational diabetes
1-Hour Personalized Tour
Walk through your supermarket with an expert isle by isle covering the most important topics. Essential handout provided during tour to follow along. Bring a guest for FREE!
- Find out which ingredients are important to avoid
- Learn how to prevent falling for misleading labels
- Explore healthy brands available at your store
- Understand how to read nutrition labels
- Discuss what foods to purchase organic vs. conventional. Don’t waste your money if you don’t have to!
If you are unsure or inexperienced on how to prepare healthy meals and snacks, allow our nutritionist to show you the best and easiest recipes that will satisfy you and your family’s palate! She uses meals that will keep you feeling energized and clean.
- We can teach you how to make the most nutritional and healthiest meals
- Get help with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- How to make Snacks, Smoothies, Appetizers, and/or Desserts
- 2-hours private nutrition-focused cooking class
- Hands on and fun!
For prices and availability, please call our office 305-672-7337.